HR Admin Assistant – Fareham
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £20,000 per annum
Administrator Assistant – HR
£20,000 + company benefits
Are you a hard-working administrator that is looking for an exciting new career? Do you have some HR experience or a desire to work in this area? Then have a look at this brilliant opportunity below!
My client, and excellent Property Management company, are looking for an Administrator Assistant with a keen interest/relevant experience with HR matters, to join their vibrant team in Fareham, Hampshire.
- Supporting on HR matters where appropriate
- Opening and franking all post; distributing incoming post and adding cheques to management pack tracker, raising invoices;
- Answering the telephone and directing the call to the correct department, Property Assistant or Property Manager etc.,
- Assisting and completing mail merges;
- Monitoring stationery and consumables, liaising with head office to order supplies;
- Tidying the stationary area/franking/shredding area;
- Assisting with large mail outs;
- Raising purchase orders if and when required;
- Working on the Qube database (amending/checking tenant details, etc);
- Ad-hoc admin duties where required;
- Raising invoices on Sage;
- Preparing and sending welcome packs;
- Updating Adiuvo spreadsheet;
- Central tracking of holiday for whole office, so information is easily accessible to all;
- Archiving, filing, shredding of documents, photocopying, scanning, printing, bounding, etc;
- Assisting with keeping the contractors’ database up to date;
- Helping the Property Management team with sourcing quotes/contractors;
- Generally providing assistance to the Property Management team as and when required;
- Generally providing assistance to the other departments if and when required.
You will require:
- Notable administration experience
- Experience in Property and HR are highly desirable, but not essential
- Excellent customer service
- IT literate with good experience of Microsoft Office
- Be an excellent team player, who enjoys supporting others. But also competent at working alone and with minimal instruction.
- Can do attitude, proactive in your work
You will receive:
- Excellent opportunity to advance your experience
- Competitive salary with progression
- Progression in your career within the business
- Company benefits
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Fantastic working team environment
For more information, please contact James West on 2392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.