- New York County, United States
- $95,000 to $115,000 per annum
Stride are proud to be working with a Manhattan based full service Architectural firm who pride themselves on providing high quality level of service to their clients along with exceptional design.
Project typologies are primarily within the institutional sector including workplace, media, entertainment, science, healthcare and technology.
Projects are taken through the whole design life-cycle from concept to completion working closing with committed clients who have a long standing relationship with the firm.
If you are seeking a firm who value their employees, have a clear progression plan to leadership and provide high quality work along with a personalized service to each client this could be your next career move!
To be in with a chance to work with this exceptional firm it is imperative your experience meets the following criteria:
- 8 – 10 years of interior design experience within commercial, healthcare or technology interior typologies.
- Previous exposure to projects from Schematic Design through to CD’s
- Proficiency with Revit , this is required if you wish for your application to be considered.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Indesign, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Experience communicating and presenting to clients.
- To have the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Confident to work independently or as part of a team.
Upon application please provide a copy of your resume and a portfolio with examples of work relevant to the job advert.
Please apply to:
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.