Intermediate Luxury Interior Designer
- New York County, United States
- $65,000 to $70,000 per annum
An established national multi-disciplinary luxury firm has enlisted Stride to locate an Intermediate Interior Designer to join their impressive team of dedicated talent. A refined boutique firm specializing in high-end developments and luxury private residences, they are soon to be expanding into exclusive hospitality projects in the near future.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
– Have 4-6 years relevant experience in luxury Interiors
– Be comfortable attending client meetings; excellent communication skills is a must
– Be proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, and SketchUp
– Demonstrate meticulous technical ability in preparing drawings and presentations
– Submit a portfolio showing a refined aesthetic
– Be determined, hard working, and trainable
– Be passionate about luxury Design
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.