Intermediate Technical Architects
- New York County, United States
- $90,000 to $110,000 per annum
Located in the heart of the largest development in United States history, Hudson Yards. This forward-thinking Architectural firm are recognized for their local unique design approaches inspired by urban narratives and primary focus on collaborating with their clients to understand their vision and goals.
Our prolific client as seeking a Technical Architect to work on a number of unique and large scale buildings based in Manhattan. For a chance to be considered you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within Architectural firms
- Exceptional technical knowledge
- Examples demonstrating technical work including CD and CA sets
- Full proficiency with Revit
- Exposure to medium and large-scale projects
- An understanding of NYC Building Code and Zoning Regulations
- BARCH or master’s degree in architecture
- Licenced Architects preferred but not essential
- Collaborate with project team, clients and other consultants
Our client has a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, company matched 401(k), paid life (short & long-term) disability, commuter benefits, and flexible spending. They also provide licensing/certification support and continuing education, mentorship and advancement opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply by sending your current resume and work samples to:
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.