Job Captain/Interior Architect
- New York County, United States
- $70,000 to $130,000 per annum
A progressive Architecture and Design firm with a fun, relaxed, employee-focused work culture has enslisted Stride’s help to expand thier Corporate Interiors Team. They are looking for a professional with minimum 3 – 10 years working experience. Must have familiarity with commercial/corporate interiors in New York City.
The Job Captain will assume responsibility for drawing and document preparation and coordination of projects throughout all phases of design and construction. The Job Captain will work on multiple projects and coordinate the design and construction documents with clients, staff and outside consultants. The responsibilities include:
- Professional Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- Experience in commercial interior architectural design and construction in NYC
- Ability to work on and execute projects with minimal direct supervision
- Strong communication skills to manage co-workers, clients and consultant expectations
- Expert proficiency in AutoCAD. Revit is a plus
- Valid U.S. work permit and strong English Language Skills
Qualifies applicants must have a Bachelors or Masters degree from accredited architecture program, the ability to multi-task, handle projects concurrently within schedule, ability to work as a team member as well as independently, attention to detail, be able to adapt to different assigned tasks, strong wok ethic and be an effective communicator.
Please apply with your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.