Labourer (External Works)
- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £22,500 to £24,750 per annum
A client of mine who is a leading Housing Provider is looking to recruit a Labourer to join their External works team in the Oxford/Swindon area. Due to the nature of the position, you will need to have a full Drivers Licence and ability to drive a work van.
- £200 yearly Tool Allowance
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Uniform & PPE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- iPhone and iPad
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Life cover 4 x annual salary
- SmartTech – Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months.
You’ll carry out labouring duties to various properties and external areas across our Neighbourhoods as part of the Places Impact Team, working as part of a small team.
- Providing quality repair and maintenance works
- All aspects of internal and external cleaning including guttering
- Gardening works
- Removal of rubbish and litter picking
Essential Skills and Expereince
You’ll have demonstrable experience in cleaning properties to a high standard, in addition to good general labouring skills. You must also have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position, please email back an updated version or your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.