Lead Permanent Way Design Engineer
- Reading, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Interested in working on large Network Rail projects including TransPennine? Do you have experience in leading teams and want to make you mark within a large and established business? Why not realise the opportunity in front of you and make that Stride in your career?
- 5+ years’ experience with Bentley MicroStation, RailTrack/OpenRail, and ClearRoute 2
- Proficient at P-Way engineering alignment design and track components specification
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Ability to travel to client sites and other offices when required
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary issues associated to permanent way design
- PTS certificate is favourable
- Knowledge of construction principles and standards including RSSB & GRIP
- Either hold or working towards Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of Track-Ex, standard deviation and dozer files production is desirable
- Lead permanent way projects
- Provide task guidance and monitoring of performance
- Aid in development of staff to ensure skills are to standard to meet business objectives
- Interact and liaise with internal staff, sub-contractors, and clients
- Provide progress reports and updates to Track Team leader and Project Management Team
- Achieve personal and project targets including delivering projects to budget and programme
- Leading the permanent way team to completion of major UK projects.
- Ability to work in multiple office locations throughout the UK.
- Opportunities of progression where the company drive for your success.
- Position is solely working from home with outlook of flexible working locations in future.
If you do not possess the relevant experienced required for the role and do not receive a response within 48 hours upon sending your CV, then you can assume that your application has not been successful.
Get in contact for a confidential chat about how you can be involved! Contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / Karl@RBDStride.co.uk
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.