Lettings and Allocation Officer – URGENT
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £17 per hour
Lettings and Allocations Officer – URGENT
Newham, East London
Contract – initial 3 months+
£17.81 p/h UMB; 35 hours; Mon-Fri (possible weekend cover)
I am urgently seeking x3 Lettings and Allocations Officers for a client in the Newham, East London area.
- Data entry into system – Must be computer literate and able to use spreadsheets
- Reviewing ID docs for Right to rent checks – must be able to follow process and have good attention to detail
- Conducting viewings – good customer service and communicator
- Ability to work at fast pace with very strong administrative skills and due diligence – paramount to the role.
- You will be working on fixed rent, so no need for negotiation
- MUST be able to drive with business insurance on vehicle.
- Initial 3-month contract with potential extension
- Monday to Friday, with potential overtime at weekends
- 35-hour week (9am – 5pm)
- Start immediately
- Parking permit for Borough supplied
If you or anyone you know are interested please apply TODAY!
For more information, please contact James West on 0239 2 314 671 or jwest @strideresourcing.com
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.