Level III (Intermediate) Technical Interior Designer
- New York County, United States
- $75,000 to $85,000 per annum
A progressive, employee-focused multi-national Design firm has enlisted Stride to locate exceptional talent to join their growing team. Known for meticulous full-cycle Design and a solutions-focused approach, our client is looking for a pro-active, entrepreneurial Technical Designer/Job Captain/Project Architect.
This position will be leading small to medium Corporate Interior projects, taking on responsibilities such as project management from conception to construction administration and client interaction. This is a role reporting to Senior Designers with the opportunity to progress very quickly for an applicant who shows pace and Senior capabilities.
You will ideally be an individual with the following traits and abilities:
- Proactive and industrious – you will love to be busy!
- Confident in a client facing role
- Excellent project management skills
- Be a team player – the ideal candidate will know how to fit into a team rather than dominate it
- Conscientious, entrepreneurial, and solution-focused
- Creative and passionate about Design
- Have at least 5 years practical experience
- Be familiar with New York building codes and regulations
- Fully capable using Revit
- Candidates without proficiency in Revit will not be considered
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.