- Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- £34,500 per annum
Tier 1 National Contractor
£34,500 + Bonus + Benefits
Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours Per Week (Overtime Possible)
My client are currently looking for someone to join their Tunstead Lime & Powders Centralised Electrical Maintenance team as a Maintenance Electrician. They are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that their people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the successful candidate, you will provide an effective link between the Automation, Operations and Engineering teams. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Maintenance related activities. You will be working with the members of the Electrical team, reporting directly to the L&P Electrical Execution Engineer in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate/s will have successfully completed a control/electrical apprenticeship and will be able to demonstrate proven experience working in an electrical power/control maintenance role within an automated, heavy, industrial process or similar environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Successfully completed an electrical apprenticeship.
- ONC/HNC, (NVQ Level 3 / 4) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Experience with PLCs, inverter drives, network communication and explosive atmospheres is advantageous
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please call Josh Moss on 02392 322389, or email your CV to email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.