- Glasgow City, United Kingdom
- £12 per hour
A client of mine who is a large Housing Association is looking for a Maintenance Surveyor to join their team based in Glasgow for a period of 2 months to deal with inspections and raising works, raising Void Schedules and controlling the full key to key process, managing external contractors and approving works, dealing with tenant complaints and raising adaptation works and signing off the same.
- Undertake the scoping, specification and management of refurbishment projects for internal and external clients, ensuring that work is delivered to the highest quality, within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Undertake pre, interim and post quality assurance inspections to works delivered by both internal teams and external contractors
- Carry out property inspections and surveys requirements, to ensure Health and Safety, regulatory compliance and contract performance.
- Manage budgets within agreed financial limits and in accordance with the organisations financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and manage documentation for work specifications and quotations
- Assist in the coordination, communication and maintenance of relationships with internal and external customers, to ensure that they are kept informed of progress
- Manage external contractors to ensure maintenance work is carried out in accordance with contract specifications and programmes.
HND in building surveying or similar
Full, current driving licence
Proven experience of managing small to medium scale refurbishment projects
Proven experience in working with others to deliver maintenance related works, including indirect reports and third party suppliers
Proven experience of working within a maintenance, construction or property management environment
Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
Working knowledge of maintenance related legislations and best practice
Some experience of managing resources and budget to deliver services
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email email@example.com or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.