Mechanical Design Engineer – Heating & Renewables
- Devon, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer required!
I’m recruiting for a nationally recognised Heating and Renewables Contractor based in Exeter. This brand offer a unique Design, fabrication and Installation service, supporting the clients 360 project life cycle.
You’ll work within one of the fastest growing industries in the market, supporting Boris’ carbon neutral announcement and building a better environment for the future of the country. As Mechanical Design Engineer, designs will be centred towards large heating and pipework networks for the Residential (Large tower blocks), social housing and commercial public, office, education and healthcare sector.
You’ll be supported by a team and Manager with more than 15 years industry experience, your drawings through CAD will be completed for you to save time.
If you have the below, please apply. I’ll look to be in contact within 24 hours. Interviews are being arranged for January.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Mechanical / Boiler Room / Plant Room Design, working for a Contractor or Design Consultancy
- Degree qualified in Renewable Energy or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred, I’d also be open to speaking with former Engineers who have levelled into Design)
- Must have an interest in renewable energy and products, such as Heat Pumps.
Mechanical Design Engineer package:
- £25,000 to £35,000 Salary (Dependant on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Healthcare package
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.