Mechanical Project Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum
Mechanical Contracts Manager
Stride Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager in London to join a busy national M&E contractor on a permanent basis. The role will be focusing on commercial projects from pre-con to completion in and around the London area. You will be responsible for the whole package on projects.
About the Company/Client/Projects:
The client is a national M&E contractor that work in various sectors ranging from commercial, healthcare, education, retail, local authority and high end residential. They have a yearly turnover of around £30m with projects valued up to £9m.
- Working alongside multiple teams from the pre-construction stage to deliver the mechanical packages from cradle to grave
- Engaging with client and site teams to ensure a smooth running of projects
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of design
- Completing reports and presenting to key stakeholders
- Reviewing third party reports
- Communication to other team members, clients and stakeholders
- Planning duties
- Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the projects
Qualifications & experience:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or experience in mechanical contract management (5+ years)
- Proven experience of delivering mechanical projects up to £10m
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical services
- Experience in Design and Build projects
- Commercially focused
- Problem solving abilities
- Strong commercial and technical understanding
- Excellent attention to detail with strong knowledge of detailed plans and drawings
To apply for this position. Please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com, press apply or call Ash on 02392 314698.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.