Network Quantity Surveyor
- Kent, United Kingdom
- £35,500 to £39,500 per annum
NETWORK QUANTITY SURVEYOR – KENT – PERMANENT – £35,500/£39,500
Due to a change in structure within the business a rare opportunity has arisen for a talented Network Quantity Surveyor to join our busy Engineering department. During the period 2015 to 2020 my client will invest more than GBP 424 million in its key supply operations facilitated by the Engineering department. The Network Quantity Surveyor will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and will undertake commercial deliverables on contracts and projects working in conjunction with the Strategic Contracts Manager.
As a strong Network Quantity Surveyor within this award winning business you will be involved in helping to embed the processes, structure and best practice standards for some of the largest contracts owned by the company.
In this dynamic and fast paced environment you will encounter a variety of responsibilities and duties that will allow you to grow your career and become a leading professional in your discipline. These include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring contract obligations are being adhered to
* Checking monthly payment applications (rates and contractors actual costs)
* Analysis of options and selection of best contractual solutions to changing requirements
* Provide commercial and contract advice to the Engineering and Operational teams as part of a broader commercial team
* To assist with the development of estimates and contract preparation
* To undertake broader audits of contractor’s costs and cost capture processes.
As a Network Quantity Surveyor you will hold a degree in quantity surveying or have an equivalent degree or training. You will be an ambitious driven individual who is analytical and innovative. Your attention to detail will be second to none allowing you to scrutinise the smallest elements within your professional reports. You will be able to work independently as well as being a team player and able to integrate seamlessly with our friendly and dynamic organisation. Work experience in the construction industry and familiarity with construction contract administration is essential. Experience in the use of NEC contracts would be advantageous.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.