Newly Qualified Architect
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £38,000 per annum
Stride are presently recruiting for a multi-award winning design studio who are looking to welcome a talented Newly Qualified Architect to their office in Clerkenwell due to an increasing workload.
As a result of successfully winning several design-led projects in the mixed-use sector, the studio are currently looking to recruit an Architect with exceptional design skills to work on their expanding portfolio of UK and European projects. In this role, you can expect to join them as an integral part of their design team, working on projects of all scales including urban design.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to develop designs on paper as well as electronically
- proven experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Excellent design skills
- An understanding of UK building regulations
- UK experience
- Experience working on large mixed-use projects
- Revit proficiency
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious practice who put the love of design at the heart of everything they do and actively support their employees professional development. They are a highly social and inclusive place to work and offer a number of exceptional benefits including sporting events, regional and international trips and an enhanced pension and bonus scheme.
To apply for this role, press the apply button.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.