Pension Team Leader
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £43,000 per annum
Pensions Team Leader
A client of mine in West London is looking for a Pensions Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis to support the Pensions Manager in the day to day operation of the Retained Pension Client Service, which includes monitoring the pension administrator’s performance against set criteria.
To manage and lead the Pension Advisors in a range of administrative duties in relation to the pension client function, including the provision and checking of information to support the accurate maintenance of scheme member records, and to monitor and assist employers in fulfilling their obligations to the pension fund.
Passes in GCE/GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Member of the PMI or IPPM.
Skills, Experience, Attitude:
Pensions administration experience
Minimum of 3 years of experience of LGPS administration or DB administration.
* Proactive management of personal workloads be organised to ensure that work is processed efficiently and effectively.
* The ability to draft accurate and concise letters and emails relating to the level of work being performed.
* Strong effective verbal communication skills when dealing with telephone and face-to-face enquiries, and the ability to handle difficult situations.
* Confident in using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel, and to perform simple calculations in Excel and maintain a range of monitoring data.
Please note this position call inside IR35
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.