Plumber Multi – Domestic
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £31,900 per annum
A client of mine who is a Leading Housing Association is looking to recruit an experienced Plumber/ Multi to join our Property Team (Planned Works) in Dorset. As you’ll spend a fair amount of time on the road we will provide you with a van and fuel card so you’ll not be out of pocket. Within the organisation they aim to provide an efficient ‘right first time’ repairs and maintenance services to our properties is our key focus.
You’ll also benefit from
- £335 yearly Tool Allowance
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Uniform & PPE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- A van and fuel card for business travel
- iPhone and iPad
- Well Being discounts including discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- Generous pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
What you’ll be doing
As a Plumber you’ll complete Plumbing repairs and maintenance packages to Domestic Properties in line with work schedules.
Tasks to include:
- Repairs to domestic plumbing installations
- Installation of replacement sanitary ware and baths, shower trays and level decks and associated equipment
- Installation of kitchen sinks
- Installation of new pipe work (copper, speed fit, waste, rainwater)
- Installation of new sundry items such as taps and ball valves
- Repairs to sundry items
- Installing and repairing water mains supplies, heating system pipe work and drainage stop taps
- Installing and fixing domestic appliances like showers and washing machines
- Vented and unvented cylinder heads (HWSS qualified or alternative)
- Cold water storage tank maintenance and renewal
What you’ll need
You should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing OR at least 5 years demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
The ability to use mobile technology such as iPad or PDA is essential. A current CSCS card is desirable.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week, with the opportunity to supplement your salary through call out and overtime when required.
Due to the requirement to travel within this role, you must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this Position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.