Plumber – Oxfordshire 2222
- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £25,650 to £28,500 per annum
Plumber – Oxfordshire
A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance care company and currently looking to recruit an experienced Plumber to join their planned works team in Oxfordshire.
You’ll complete Plumbing repairs and maintenance packages to properties and elsewhere according to current work schedules.
RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY DUTIES:
- Repairs to domestic plumbing installations
- Installation of replacement sanitary ware and baths, shower trays and level decks and associated equipment
- Installation of kitchen sinks
- Installation of new pipe work (copper, speed fit, waste, rainwater)
- Installation of new sundry items such as taps and ball valves
- Repairs to sundry items
- Installing and repairing water mains supplies, heating system pipe work and drainage stop taps
- Installing and fixing domestic appliances like shows and washing machines
- Vented and unvented cylinder heads (HWSS qualified or alternative)
- Cold water storage tank maintenance and renewal
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
You should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
The ability to use mobile technology such as iPad or PDA is essential. A current CSCS card is desirable.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week, with the opportunity to supplement your salary through call out and overtime when required. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday (rising to 30 days) and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to the requirement to travel within this role, you must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please send me an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.