- New York County, United States
- $85,000 to $115,000 per annum
Stride are assisting a highly prolific and well-established firm based downtown, this award-winning architecture and interior design firm driven by design excellence are currently hiring for a Project Architect to work on several new exciting projects for 2020!
To be in with a chance to interview with our highly prolific client you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 8+ years of professional experience working within an architectural firm.
- To have worked on large scale projects primarily within the multifamily or education sector.
- Good knowledge of the NYC code and building laws.
- Fully proficient in Revit.
- Prior experience in leading, mentoring and delegating out to a team of junior professionals.
- Great coordination skills when dealing with clients
- BARCH or master’s degree in architecture.
- Licenced Architects preferred but not essential.
Our client has a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, company matched 401(k), paid life (short & long-term) disability, commuter benefits, and flexible spending. They also provide licensing/certification support and continuing education, mentorship and advancement opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply by sending your current resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.