Project Engineer ( Electrical )
- City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £47,500 per annum
Project Engineer (Electrical)
Salary: Up to £47,500 depending on skills and experience, 10% bonus, 27 days AL
What we are looking for:
We need someone with proven experience with electrical design, installation, commissioning and handover in a project delivery environment.
* Someone who has a degree qualification or similar in electrical engineering or electrical and electronic engineering.
* Who has then been actively using and developing their electrical engineering technical skills up to the present time
* Who has recent and relevant UK industrial experience with the design of industrial 400v power systems and also but perhaps to a lesser extent control systems –
* You will have experience with;
o The design and installation of industrial power supplies and three-phase motor controls
o Electrical instrumentation and control systems
o Building Services
o The design and/or installation of Lightning Protection and Surge Protection systems
o The design or installation of Standby generation and synchronisation systems
o High Voltage Electrical systems and safe systems of work, existing or previous holder of an Appointed Person position would be an advantage
o Experience in the use of various forms of contracts
What will you be doing?
As Project Engineer (Electrical) within the Capital Projects team, you will be developing the requirements from project briefs into detailed designs, specifications or further packages of work to enable multi-disciplinary contract packages to be put together for tender.
You will play a crucial role in this team and our business, as you will provide electrical engineering expertise to engineering projects. You will have responsibility for determining and evaluating designs and safe working practices relating to the installation and modification of:
* Electrical process instrumentation, control and automation systems,
* Industrial power supply systems at LV and HV
* PLC-based control systems
* Building Services,
* Lightning & surge protection systems
* On-site power generation systems
You will utilise and develop your skills in the application of electrical theory, regulations, standards and safe working practices.
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.