- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £55,000 to £60,000 per annum
Ideal experience will include;
- Previous experience Managing Electrical Rail and Construction Projects.
- Strong organisational and Management skills.
- A recognised Professional Management Qualification e.g AMP, Prince2 etc.
- A good Commercial Acumen to help with the Commercial aspects of the Project.
- A Valid Driving Licence.
This is a permanent position with a top end salary of £55k+ additional benefits including 25 days holiday, Car Allowance and Pension Scheme.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.