- Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £39,000 per annum
A client of mine in Wiltshire is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. My client provides safety and security through their reliable landlord services and supply a wide range of housing options. They own and maintain thousands of homes all across the UK and are looking to expand their team.
As a Project Manager, you will be working across all geographical areas and providing efficient liaison between Fire Safety and delivery teams. Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth and seamless production, management and delivery of specifications and tenders resulting from fire risk assessments and fire safety concerns.
What you will do:
- You will be undertaking a range of duties to support and bridge the process of recommendations from FRA’s to suitable specifications and tenders for use by departments internally and externally.
- Working across all regions you will be responsible for your own workload and delivering objectives against deadlines.
- Manage the procurement process for major fire safety works in relation to specification and tenders
- Prepare and submit progress reports on pre-determined timescales for scrutiny by the Fire Safety Action Group and the Group Health and Safety Panel
- Respond to enquiries made to the department, both by phone and email, primarily from internal Departments through to external companies
- Ensuring that the group complies with its duties under CDM
Your experience will include:
- Recognised Building/Surveying qualification (MRICS/CIOB)
- Experience in the pre-construction phase in project management
- IT literate including good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- In depth experience in the production of specifications and the management of tendering processes
- Experience in a customer focused role, ideally within housing
- Flexible to cover different reigons
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.