- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £42,000 to £46,000 per annum
EAST MIDLANDS – PERMANENT – £42,000/£46,000 + CAR/ALLOWANCE
As an expanding business with an increasing presence in our industry, we now have an opening for a Project Manager. We are a specialist contractor to the water industry, currently providing services to the Environment Agency and other public bodies as well as private clients. we passionately believe we are more than just a contractor. We are a team that strives to provide industry leading customer service through best practice, whilst also recognising our responsibilities to our staff, the environment and the local community.
As a business with a sustainable and achievable growth strategy, there are fantastic opportunities for you to develop and enhance your career. We now have an opening for a Project Manager based in the East Midlands.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for delivering projects in a highly collaborative and proactive manner, ensuring that work is completed within clearly defined budgets and timescales. The Project Manager will need to demonstrate experience of minor civil engineering projects and be willing to look after teams providing maintenance services to the Client. Based between our regional offices , there will be a requirement to travel around the East Midlands and Central Region.
You will be an experienced Civil Engineering Project Manager with demonstrable experience of leading both direct and sub-contract labour. The ability to build effective working relationships both inside and outside of the business is essential. You will be able to prove a strong personal commitment to health and safety, as well as the ability to engage your team to deliver a safe and efficient operation. It is essential to have a strong track record of the delivery of projects, ideally in the water sector.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of small civil engineering, ground works or maintenance projects
- Possess a nationally recognised certificate of Health and Safety or NEBOSH qualification
- A good communicator with the ablility to liaise confidently and deal with a variety of people including the client, suppliers and wider team members
- Organised, focused and self determined
- Possess a positive attitude and be committed to high levels of care for staff and the client
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
- Willingness to travel and work away from home, as and when required
- Full clean UK driving licence
Our reputation is reinforced by the amazing people who work for us. Our way of saying thanks is through the packages we offer.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.