- New York County, United States
- $85,000 to $105,000 per annum
An exceptional, well-established design firm with more than 600 professionals and offices across the US and a large portfolio of works including healthcare, mixed-use developments, science & technology and even museums, they pride themselves on their design excellence and exceptional client service. With over 1000 design awards, they were honoured with the AIA’s highest honor, the Architecture Firm Award.
Our client has enlisted Stride Resourcing to assist in finding a Project Manager/Architect to join their New York office.
You will ideally an individual who has the following traits and abilities:
- A proven proficiency and passion for architectural detailing
- History of success on projects to include complex, multi-phase projects in the Healthcare, Mixed-Use, Government, Institutional and Higher-Ed sectors
- Able to manage teams across multiple projects
- Direct design involvement on projects, not just as a pure Project Manager
- Exceptional understanding of zoning, energy codes, ADA, and construction standards
You will also need the following qualifications to be considered:
- Professional architecture degree and a minimum of 7+ years’ experience is required
- Willingness to continue down a project management path
- Only fully licensed architects will be considered
- LEED or other additional accreditations are preferred
- Experience with any complex multi-phased Healthcare, Mixed-Use, Institutional (Labs) or Higher-Ed development projects is required
- Experience in Design-Build, Design Bid Build and other forms of project delivery
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Revit, Microsoft Suite Deltek Vision and Procore or Newforma
- Strategically oriented mind with an integrated approach to design management and technical project resolution
In order to be considered for this position, please send your current resume and complete portfolio reflecting relevant experience to:
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.