Property Licensing Coordinator (Environmental Health)
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £30 per hour
Specific duties will involve;
Lead in the design and implementation of a public consultation on introducing an additional licensing scheme. Ensuring the consultation is transparent and legal.
* Lead in the design, documentation and implementation of new property licensing processes in conjunction with the operational support unit (OSU).
* Lead in the assessment, creation of a specification and, if required, the procurement of a property licensing IT solution.
* Assist in the training of staff in new procedures and ways of working.
* Be familiar and able to get up to speed quickly with the Council processes and organisational requirements
* Ensure the legal requirements are adhered to in regards consultation and property licensing processes.
* Work at pace to implement the above.
Essential: * Degree or Diploma in Environmental Health recognised by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. * Registration with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Board/ Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner. * Evidence of Continuing Professional Development and records available. * HHSRS trained * Project management qualification and experience
Desirable: * Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. * Management Qualification * Higher qualifications in construction methods or surveying * Teaching qualifications such Level 3 Training Skills and Practice
For further information about this position please call Charlie on 02392322318 or email me an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.