- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
£25,000 – £30,000
Are you a Leasehold Property Manager seeking a new opportunity? Do you have experienced managing Residential portfolios, managing maintenance, setting service charge budgets, and chairing AGM’s? Are you looking for job satisfaction with a forward thinking company?
My client, a Leasehold Property Management company, are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their vibrant team in Berkshire.
- To deliver to the customers within your portfolio a high-quality management service in accordance with our company ethos.
- To liaise with Chairmen, Directors and residents about the levels of service we provide and to ensure co-ordination of the Company response.
- To actively assist customers with the preparation of service charge budgets, preparation for AGM’s, project management and cyclical maintenance services. In conjunction with your Accounts Manager to provide regular management reports including debtor reports and budget expenditure reports. To advise on any variances.
- To maintain records of the customer’s legal requirements, ensure proper and timely renewal of Insurance policies and to act as Agent in respect of filing of legal documentation in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- To understand Property Management law and regulations, being able to advise customers and to assist in ensuring compliance on behalf of the Management Companies.
- To assist customers with their obligations under any lease or covenant as it applies to the property.
- To provide customers with specifications and quotations for the management and maintenance of the property in accordance with the section above.
- To act as Manager for the provision of maintenance services to customers and to undertake site visits to check on service provision.
- To liaise with the Maintenance Manager over the provision of maintenance contractors etc to the customer and the ‘Out of Hours’ service.
- To work with the appointed Accounts Manager to properly process and approve all payments, manage cash on behalf of clients and to assist with year-end processes.
- To liaise with the company’s Directors, ensuring they are kept informed of the management of the properties within your portfolio.
- To prepare a monthly report for the Staff Meeting.
You will require:
- Have Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle. – Essential.
- Previous Property experience – beneficial but not essential.
- Leasehold property experience – ideal but not essential.
- Keen interest in property, with a desire to educate further.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
To register your interest, click the “Apply now” button.
For more information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.