Property Manager (Birmingham)
- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Residential Leasehold Block management
£25,000 – £30,000 DoE + car allowance, IRPM support, company benefits, and more!
Are you a Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with Leasehold management, Service Charge Budgeting and Major Works? Are you IRPM Qualified or have desire to be?
My client is a national Property Management company looking for a Block Property Manager to join their vibrant team in Birmingham, West Midlands.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
You will require:
- Previous Block Property Management experience.
- Preferably be IRPM qualified (or working towards).
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service charge budgeting, and Chairing AGM’s.
- Have Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle.
- Okay with travel to portfolio.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary, including car allowance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- “Family feel” work environment.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company benefits brochure.
- Professional development including IRPM support.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.