Property Manager (Hull)
- Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£22,000 – £25,000 (DOE) + car allowance
Are you a Property enthusiast looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in the Property sector? Do you have experience with leases or leasehold management? Then dont look anywhere else!
My client is a national Property Management company looking for a Block Property Manager to join their vibrant team in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
You will require:
- Previous Property experience – highly desirable.
- Be IRPM qualified (or working towards) – Highly desirable
- Leasehold Property experience – ideal
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service charge budgeting, and Chairing AGM’s – highly desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle – Essential
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanor.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Car allowance.
- IRPM support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.