Property Manager (SE London)
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Leasehold Block Residential Management
South East London
£ Highly Competitive
Are you a Leasehold Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with Service Charge Budgeting, Major Works (Section 20’s) and chairing AGM’s; and are you IRPM Qualified?
My client, one of the largest Property Management companies outside of London, are looking for an experiences Leasehold Block Property Manager to join their successful business, and based in South East London.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
You will require:
- Preferably be IRPM qualified or working towards.
- Previous Leasehold Block Property Management experience (mandatory)
- Notable experience of Section 20, Service charge budgeting, and Chairing AGM’s.
- Have Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Further training and professional development, CPD,
- Reward schemes, cycle to work scheme, free eye test voucher, Employee Assistance
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company car or car allowance.
- IRPM support and development.
Further information: James West (02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org)
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.