Property Manager – Shropshire
- Shropshire, United Kingdom
- £19,000 to £23,000 per annum
Considered a career in Property Management?
Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 + car allowance (DOE)
Are you looking to start your career in Property? Or are you an existing Property Professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have excellent Customer Service skills and a passion for property? Then look at this unique opportunity to begin your career today!
My client is a National Property Management company looking for a hard working, keen and career focused Block Property Manager, and to join their vibrant team within the Shropshire area.
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Enrolment and full training on IRPM course to gain qualification (if unqualified).
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
You will require:
- Have Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle. – Essential.
- Previous Property experience – beneficial but not essential.
- Leasehold property experience – ideal but not essential.
- Keen interest in property, with a desire to educate further.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Full training including IRPM qualification
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- Strong, stable, secure career prospects.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Car allowance.
- Professional qualification support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.