Public Health Lead – Vaccination Roll Out
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £500 per day
A client of mine is looking to recruit a Public Protection and Outbreak Control Specialist to join them on an interim consultant basis. This will be an interim position to advise and assist with the vaccination role out process inline with Public Health best practice.
Job Purpose: –
- To support the design and implementation of and Outbreak Control Plan throughout the London Boroughs.
- To advise the Lead Member for one of the London Boroughs vaccination roll out.
Description of Duties: –
- To ensure the Council’s OCP is delivered effectively and kept up to date.
- To oversee and co-ordinate the timely collation of vaccination and testing data, providing the Lead Member with regular updates and ensuring the evidence informs optimal interventions.
- To liaise with all parties to ensure decisions relating to the pandemic are made in a timely manner and in the right place
- To work closely in collaboration with the Lead Member and other relevant Members, keeping them up to date with issues at all times.
- To work closely with key stakeholders, including the CCG, PCNs, PHE, the police, Government Departments, businesses and the public.
- To inform all responsible bodies including the Health and Wellbeing Board and relevant committees and meetings of the Council.
- To work across Bi-Borough settings as necessary with Council Departments including Adult Social Care and Public Health, and to liaise with all Directors and Executive Directors as necessary across the Council.
- To Chair the daily multi-disciplinary meetings of the Testing and Vaccination Taskforce to drive actions to ensure the effective delivery of the OCP in areas such as community testing, test and trace, surge testing, outbreak management control, and vaccination take up.
- To Chair the Bi-Borough SitRep meetings as necessary.
- To attend North West London CCG and other meetings as appropriate as Vaccination Lead for the Council.
- To attend other London wide and National Meetings as necessary on issues such as testing and contact tracing.
- To supervise the work of any staff contracted to or seconded to Public Protection for the purposes of pandemic management.
- To act as the conduit for calls for requests for funding from Covid related grant monies and to liaise with the Director of Finance and Bi-Borough Public Health Finance officers.
To apply for this position please call me on 02392322318 or email me an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.