- Reading, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a large Telecommunications company are looking for an experienced Quality Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The Quality Specialist will plan & design to ensure the upmost service levels to our customers is maintained. The successful candidate will proactively implement and enforce compliance & quality guidelines to ensure all deliverables are accurate and of a high quality. Previous experience managing Quality and ISO9001 within an engineering company is essential.
This role would suit someone who has a keen eye for detail, a passion for quality / continuous improvement and ideally a background in Telecommunications, who is a people person and enjoys speaking with people on all levels.
Responsible for the quality standard of design service outputs issued to our customers, ensuring that the designs and planning outputs created by the teams are comprehensively and systematically checked & validated against customer standards & guidelines meeting all expectations:
- Create, modify and implement a set of robust processes and procedures for continuous development and to meet consistently the clients Quality RFT and standards KPI measurements
- A hands-on approach to Quality Management, understanding team constraints, processes and methodologies in order to get to the detail of potential issues or problems
- Ensure all design service outputs meet or exceed the client KPI’s, specifications and standard of excellence
- Working within and developing ISO9001 Standard processes, checks and balances
- Liaise with customers as primary point of contact for quality to understand & assess the implementation of client quality expectations on the deliverable
- Ensure all KPI reporting and trend analysis is completed for the presentation to customers & Management team on a monthly basis
- Ability to record and organise all necessary documentation to memorialise the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the Quality Control Program
- Summarise and communicate common quality success & failure issues and associated lessons learned and best practice in support of improving right first-time (RFT) performance and increasing customer satisfaction.
All applicants must have a Lead Auditor Qualification and the ability to work from home.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.