Research & Innovation Manager
- South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £45,000 per annum
Research and Innovation Manager
Based in Doncaster – Salary TBD on conversation
Main Purpose of Role
The key purpose of this position is to develop and implement an effective strategy to allow innovative new products to be commercialised within the Digital Rail community. You will be working closely with the product management team to identify opportunities and develop strategies for these propositions. Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders will be a daily occurrence so an ability to manage and inspire will be required to ensure success within the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering product solutions within the Rail market and a good level of initiative and attention to detail when analysing data.
Qualifications & Education
Degree or equivalent in an engineering or related discipline with relevance to the railway engineering industry.
Experience & Skills required
- Proven with the planning and management of complex solutions, the ability to negotiate.
- Detailed Rail knowledge and experience within the industry, ideally within SME’s, focusing on the application of new technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills: verbally, written and presentation.
- Able to communicate complex solutions and technological systems effectively to a range of audiences in a manner favourable to the business.
- Good networking and relationship-building skills across many disciplines and working functions.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative approach to solving client’s needs.
- Proficiency in IT and in using all main Microsoft Office products.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.