- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £50,000 per annum
£Highly competitive salary
Are you a Residential Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Are you experienced with Valuation, Building Surveying and Homebuyer reports?
My client, one of Hampshires leading Chartered Surveyors, are looking for a Residential Surveyor, to join their vibrant team in Hampshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with and undertaking a range of general practice surveying duties including homebuyer reports, building surveys and valuations for both panel and private clients
- Confident client liaison
- Promotion of the business through networking
The successful candidate must:
- Must be a fully qualified MRICS/FRICS surveyor
- Be an independent worker, capable of prioritising their own workload and meeting deadlines
- Be a team player, able to demonstrate a flexible attitude, good communication skills and a sense of humour
- Possess a full clean UK driving license
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- Company car / car allowance
- Free office parking
To apply, click the apply now button. For more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.