Residential Surveyor (Hereford)
- Herefordshire, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Hereford (home based)
Contract – Part-Time & Full time
Are you a RICS Registered Valuer looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience in Residential Valuation, mortgage valuations and Residential surveys?
My client is a national RICS accredited Residential Surveying company; they are looking for a RICS Registered Valuer to join them in covering Hereford.
- Seeking: RICS accredited Residential Surveyor
- Position: zero-hours contract with a minimum of 2 days a week of work (guaranteed).
- Delivering: Mortgage Valuations, and at times Residential Surveys
- Competitive fee split per completed job.
- Great variety of work in every postcode.
- Market-leading innovation using iPad technology to enable faster report completion and remote working.
- Extensive support network, including access to an Area Director and our dedicated administration and sales teams.
- Company benefits include – holiday pay, iPad, laptop and company email address.
- Support for both formal and informal CPD requirements.
- Tailored postcode patch to minimise travel time and maximise opportunity.
- Home-based role, with flexible working options available to accommodate work-life balance.
For more information, please get in touch with James West on 02392 314 671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.