RQ348866 Site Building Supervisor
- Lancashire, United Kingdom
- £20 to £21 per annum
Site Building Supervisor
Contract role for 4 months
Our client a local authority are looking to recruit a Site Building Supervisor to carry out building Clerk of Work duties, represent and support the Architect/ Contract Administrator / Project Manager in all site matters and ensure that the specified standard of workmanship and safety is maintained to enable the satisfactory completion of the contract,
HNC in Building or equivalent
- Extensive Site experience in the construction field.
- Knowledge, Skills and abilities.
- A high level of technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of construction details, Materials and workmanship, the CDM Regulations, The Building Regulations and Site H&S issues.
- Knowledge of related professional disciplines involved in the building construction and practical knowledge of contract procedures.
- The ability to interpret the requirements of drawings, Bills of Quantitates and other documentation.
- Good written and Verbal Communications skills
- An organised approach to the management of workload and of the associated documents and paperwork.
- The ability to be able to work with confidence and to exercise initiatives as necessary.
- Computer literate.
- This is a essential car user post
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.