- Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
- £8 to £9 per hour
A client of ours in Deeside is looking for several part time Sales Advisors to join their team for an initial period of 13 weeks with a view to becoming a permanent role after this, the role will be to develop profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers in accordance with the business development plan, to meet and exceed sales and quality targets and assist in the achievement of the department’s targets and objectives ensuring profitable sales growth is met / exceeded.
* To work with the Telesales Management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the telesales strategy
* To develop profitable sales growth of the Company range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targets.
* Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards.
* Develop sound knowledge of customer’s needs, competitor activity and the Company’s products/resources.
* Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and
* Foster and maintain customer relationships
* Identification of changes to improve both personal performance
* To cooperate in the centres compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy
* To comply with all HR procedures, i.e. discipline, recruitment, etc
* To maintain understanding of product range
* To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
* To plan work load to optimise customer contact
* PC literate
* Verbal communication skills
* An ability to work in a pressured time critical environment
* Literacy and numerical skills
* Customer facing skills
* An ability to work effectively within team
* Objection handling and questioning
* Food knowledge
* Sales ability
25 hours per week any 5 in 7 – Mon-Fri 5 hours per day start times between 10 and 12 and Sundays on a rota – worst case 1 in 2 (possibly will go to 1 in 3) For every Sunday worked a day in lieu will be given – this will be a day off the following week.
Please note shift rota is defined on a 4 weekly rotation however can be subject to last minute change depending on demand (esp busy Mon and Thur). Peak is weighted towards the afternoon.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.