- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £32,500 to £42,500 per annum
Section Engineer (Water)
I am working with a top multi-disciplinary Contractor, who are effectively delivering Water infrastructure projects, and are seeking a Section Engineer within Thames Valley region, therefore ideally you’ll have needed to work for a Tier 1 Contractor with experience in Water/Wastewater and/or Highways.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of an expert outfit and help contribute to the success of the business.
As a Section Engineer, you must be responsible for supporting and developing the Project team in the delivery of quality engineering and control. Main duties will include ensuring all compliance with projects and company systems.
If you’d like to find out any further information, please apply. I will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Water industry experience / would also consider Highways experience
- Deliver work safely
- SMSTS / CSCS
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Produce risk assessments and method statements
- £32,500 – £42,500 + car allowance
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension matched to 8%
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.