- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
This leading housing architect reverred for pioneering the newest approaches to volume residential schemes of all genres are seeking to appoint a Senior Architect to their London studio.
Widely regarded as one of the best businesses’, let alone architectural practices, to work for in London. Staff welfare and satisfaction is absolutely central to everything this firm do with unique employee benefits, a great social scene and constant ongoing development.
To be considered for this role, the succesful candidate will have:
- Experience equivalent to 6 years post part 3.
- ARB Registered
- Experience in UK Urban or Suburban housing design and masterplanning.
- Detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards requirements.
- Excellent project managment and people skills.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Portfolio (No more than 7MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.