Senior Architectural Technician
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35 to £36 per hour
A leading UK construction and regeneration group are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their London office, Architectural team.
- High level of proficiency in the use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D software. Working knowledge of Autodesk REVIT as a minimum.
- Significant CAD experience preferably in the majority of the following market sectors: industrial, manufacturing and energy, life sciences and chemicals, transport (rail and aviation), infrastructure and utilities, public sector, nuclear.
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
- Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements
Additional Requirments include
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card Holder – for site visits
If you would like to know more about this position or to apply please get in touch with our contract specialist Beth:
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.