Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Stride are recruiting for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for a large building services consultancy based in London.
This is a leading consultancy that has been around for almost 60 years. They are renowned for delivering award-winning design and engineering services across six different sectors including; construction & infrastructure, fit out, property services, partnership housing, urban regeneration and investments.
The consultancy work on a range of large scale UK based and international projects in a range of different sectors. This is a long term contract working on various project sectors and the ideal candidate will have experience working in these.
Your day to day responsibilities will include –
- Lead the delivery of electrical services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Lead the preparation for potential major projects, including generation of man-hours estimates.
- Lead a multi disciplinary design team where required.
- Report on project technical and financial performance to Director.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the quality of design by junior team members
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers.
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery with our clients
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term contract working for a large consultancy. Rate is depending on experience.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.