- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £55,000 per annum
SENIOR ESTIMATOR – PERMANENT – SALARY NEGOTIABLE – WEST SUSSEX
The role of the Senior Estimator is to ensure highly competitive, carefully resourced, analysed tender costs and preparing quality submissions to clients. To work within Frameworks evaluating negotiated contracts. To be aware of company targets for new orders and aim to better them with profitable successful bids. Assist with budget prices for clients at early stages if time/capacity permits.
Work to and within the company procedures, policies and regularly communicate with your line manager.
- Ensuring that tenders are submitted on time and are complete.
- Assessing tenders upon receipt and allocating them within estimating staff.
- Studying tender documentation and information provided.
- Identifying Client requirements and developing the best offer to meet them.
- Identifying temporary works and design requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- Impeccable communication skills as this role will involve extensive communication with colleagues and stakeholders in the tender production
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes
- Work well under pressure and work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Ability to balance workload, prioritise and organise work
- Knowledge of compliance with health, safety and environmental legislation
- Effective influencing and communication skills
- A logical, organised and understanding individual who can deal with responsibility and make effective decisions
- Able to work at high concentration levels, under pressure and maintain quality standards
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.