Senior or Principal Electrical Engineer
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £65,000 per annum
Are you wanting to be a part of major projects including HS2? Looking to make an impact? Would you like to work with a multi-national business and help lead a team to success and recognition? You should consider the opportunity available and make that Stride in your career!
- Proficient in use of packages including Amtech, DIALux, and AutoCAD/Revit/MicroStation
- Experience in design of electrical systems on Railways Stations (above and below ground)
- Sound knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, and standards (NWR, TfL & LUL)
- Experience in all design stages from feasibility to detailed design (GRIP, LUL & RIBA)
- Experience working in BIM Level 2 delivery
- HNC/Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related
- Qualified for BS7671
- Professional registration (CEng/IEng) is desirable
- Ability to work well in a team, independently, and in a lead position
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Ability to pass criteria for security clearance
- Reporting into Associate Electrical Engineer
- Report on projects’ technical and financial performance to Associate / Director
- Interact and liaise with internal staff, sub-contractors, and clients where necessary
- Lead delivery of electrical services across multiple projects
- Produce designs from concept to completion as required by the project
- Produce designs of general and emergency lighting systems, and cable management systems
- Produce designs of low voltage reticulation and distribution systems (230/400 Volts)
- Assist in development and mentor junior engineers and ensure quality of work produced
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and exceed expectation
- Lead multi-disciplinary design team when required
- Self-check works produced and present the results to Associate / Director
- Gather information for potential projects and manage generation of man-hour estimates
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- You will be working on Railway Systems projects covering HS2 Stations, London Underground, Overground, and Network Rail.
- Working with other like-minded technicians and engineers to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
- Car allowance included.
- Opportunities of progression where the company drive for your success.
- Working from home/flexibility to visit office if personally required.
If you do not possess the relevant experienced required for the role and do not receive a response within 48 hours upon sending your CV, then you can assume that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for this position is 31/08/2021.
Get in contact for a confidential chat about how you can be involved! Contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / Karl@RBDStride.co.uk
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.