Senior Project Manager
- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £70,000 to £85,000 per annum
Senior Project Manager
Regional Main Contractor
£85,000 + Comprehensive Package
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a thriving regional sized main contractor working out of their Oxfordshire Regional Office.
This company typically get involved in the larger schemes around, so project wise anything up to £35m that falls within Educational, Health and Commercial remits, so it is likely that you will a background spent working on similar large projects and its essential that you have an engineering / highly technical background.
This is a growth based permanent position, its likely you will already be working for either a Tier 1 Main Contractor or an alternative regional sized contractor, have first-hand experience of cradle to grave project management on technical demanding sites and be someone who embraces modern construction techniques and provides impeccable leadership to diverse teams.
About the role:
- Develop and implement detailed project programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress (Asta / P6 / MS Project)
- Identify the quality expectations and set and maintain the Quality Plan
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety on-site, challenge behaviours and set and maintain high standards throughout
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints
- Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to the client
- Communicate regularly with technical, design and commercial teams, ensuring reporting is current and all parties have ownership
- Support staff, provide effective leadership and where necessary mentor and upskill more junior staff members
- Confident Project Manager, able to lead and demonstrate best practice
- Likely 10+ Years of Post Grad Experienced gained within pure build main contracting environments, ideally with exposure to Educational, Health, Commercial or Leisure schemes
- Track record of delivering schemes on time and to budget, cradle to grave
- Able to effectively manage clients and internal expectations on quality and performance
- Engineering / Technical Background essential
Call James to register your interest now.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.