Senior Property Manager – SW London
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £42,000 per annum
SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER
Leasehold Block Residential Property Management
South West London – covering South West Area
£35,000 – £42,000
Are you a Senior Leasehold Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience managing Leasehold properties, managing Service Charges Major Works and chairing AGM’s? Are you AIRPM Qualified or higher?
My client are a national Property Management company, and are seeking a Leasehold Block Property Manager to join their vibrant team in London, covering South West London.
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across London’s South West and central area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments, including common areas, in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner’s and employer’s liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
- Carry out the interviewing, selecting, appointing and supervision of contractors, to include Estate/Building Manager, porters, cleaners, yardmen, estate operative, gardener, handymen, as applicable.
- Support the development of the team, and ensure Property Managers are supported.
- Work on developing client relationships and represent the company from the front.
You will require:
- Previous leasehold property experience is essential.
- Will be AIRPM qualified, or higher
- Keen interest in property and continued personal development.
- Ideally have demonstrable experience of managing others.
- Have Full UK Driving License and have own vehicle.
- IT Literate, inc. Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary £35k-£42k (inc. car allowance)
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus’s.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Company car option.
- Annual salary reviews
- IRPM, RICS and ARMA support and development.
Further information: James West (02392 314 671, or email@example.com)
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.