Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- £51,000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor (FM Projects) – Manchester
My client is a leading provider of Facilities Management services and manages a diverse portfolio of client contracts across the UK. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Manchester based FM Projects Division.
What will you be doing?
With a solid background in surveying within M&E / FM / MEP settings, you will play a key role optimising contract values, minimising commercial risk and helping to implement systems and processes designed to improve project delivery.
Typical projects may include:
- Mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and building fabric design and build
- Complex and critical environment power and cooling design
- Energy audits and reduction services
- Design and build of high-efficiency data centres
- Workplace productivity and general office refurbishment
- Maintenance and support for data communication services
- Existing building conversion projects, including conversion of existing space into new facilities
- Extensive experience gained within an M&E / FM projects environment
- Experienced in contract value optimisation
- Negotiating and leading on legal and contractual issues
- Risk Management expert
- Able to plan and implement long term commercial strategy
- Ideally Degree / HND qualified in either an engineering discipline or Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
- Full drivers license and happy to travel around the North West
For further information please call James at Stride Resourcing.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.