Senior Site Manager
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £80,000 to £85,000 per annum
Title: Senior Site Manager
Type: Contract or Temp to perm
Build Method: Traditional
Package: Up to £80,000 + benefits.
I am recruiting for one of the top PLC housebuilders in the Southcoast, Hampshire. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of delivering sites from Ground to Handover. Someone who also has a proven track record of previous work tenure for other PLC builders within the South.
This will be a senior position with the potential to move into a Construction Manager role within 2 years.
Desirable attributes include:
- NHBC Awards or previous experience working on NHBC managed sites.
- Previous experience with residential PLC house builders or quality known builders.
- Proven career history
Required suitability factors include:
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) credentials
- First Aid (5 day)
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a residential construction background
Package on offer:
- Competitive day rate or salary (One of the highest in the market)
- Up to £80,000 + benefits.
All applications with be screened with the strictest of confidentiality.
To find out more about this position please contact Spencer Gregson-Gray at Stride Resourcing on email@example.com in the first instance.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.