Senior Site Manager – Contract
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £250 to £350 per day
Title: Senior Site Manager – Contract
Type: Contract or Temp to perm
Build Method: Traditional
Package: Up to £350 per day on temp / contract
I am recruiting for one of the top PLC housebuilders in the Southcoast, Hampshire. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of delivering sites from Ground to Handover. Someone who also has a proven track record of previous work tenure for other PLC builders within the South.
Desirable attributes include:
- NHBC Awards or previous experience working on NHBC managed sites.
- Previous experience with residential PLC house builders or quality known builders.
- Proven career history
Required suitability factors include:
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) credentials
- First Aid (5 day)
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a residential construction background
Package on offer:
- Competitive day rate or salary (One of the highest in the market)
All applications with be screened with the strictest of confidentiality.
To find out more about this position please contact Spencer Gregson-Gray at Stride Resourcing on email@example.com in the first instance.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.