- County Durham, United Kingdom
- £14 to £24 per hour
6 month contract
Are you a Senior Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? My client is looking for a Senior Surveyor to join their team for 6 months in Durham.
As a Senior Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Ensure pro-active management of properties,
- Provision of an effective acquisitions, disposals and valuation service
- Ensuring the efficient management, use and occupation of the estate and for identifying opportunities for rationalisation.
- Provide a full professional and technical service
- Preparation and presentation of property reports, business cases, statements of need and associated evidence.
- Negotiating the acquisition and disposal of land and property (freehold or on lease/tenancy/licence as appropriate) by private treaty and/or Compulsory Purchase to meet service needs, including associated negotiations in relation to compensation and other claims.
- To provide a full professional and technical service in respect of all Landlord and Tenant matters including rent reviews, lease renewals, surrenders, determinations, and assignments.
- Undertaking asset valuations in accordance with the Authority’s rolling programme and in compliance with RICS and CIPFA requirements
- Undertaking all associated liaison, consultations and reporting.
- To assist in identifying future investment and resources needed for the proper maintenance/management of the land and property portfolio.
- To ensure that in undertaking casework all information needed for performance management is collected.
You will need:
- Educated to degree level in a related subject.
- Relevant professional qualification and membership of the RICS or equivalent appropriate professional body
- Experience of undertaking estate management caseload covering functions such as valuation, acquisitions, disposals, leasing/letting, covenants, compensation and rating.
- Good negotiating and problem solving ; I.T. ; organisation; Communication; and report writing skills
If you require further information, please get in contact with James West on 02392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.