- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £42,000 to £50,000 per annum
Stride are presently recruiting for a multi-award winning and nationally renowned practice who are looking to welcome a Senior Architectural Technologist/Technician to their multi-disciplinary office in London.
As Senior Technician/ Technologist you will be responsible for leading project teams, write full specifications and leading small project teams in the studio. You will need to manage your own workload in addition to supervising others. You will also be expected to answer complex queries from a range of internal and external clients and to coordinate with several external consultants. You will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a multitude of sectors including, but not limited to, education, healthcare, commercial, residential and student living.
Your day to day role will also involve:
- Running multiple or complex projects start to finish
- Taking the lead role in taking a project brief, developing initial proposals detail design (in conjunction with a small team)
- Managing fees and invoicing for projects
- Contributing to winning new work
- Reporting to the Regional director
- Managing a small team
- Managing relationships with key clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven ability to work and manage a small team
- A passion for creating and delivering great building and spaces
- Experience and a keen interest in working on projects across a variety of sectors
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with and leading a client
- A good understanding of developing technical specifications to support work packages
- Working knowledge of Revit, although training can be provided.
You can expect to join an employee-driven company who put the well being of their employees at the heart of everything they do. The company also offer an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible working, employee ownership, cycle to work schemes and paid professional subscriptions.
To apply for this role, please press the apply button.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.